Crystal Morrison

Age at Disappearance:31
Date of Birth: 05/05/81
Height: 5’3
Weight:100
Hair:Blondish red
Eyes:Blue
Scars Marks,Tattoos: Tattoo back of neck :Kyson : Tatoo on lower back “Design swirl”
Special Identifiers:: Wore contacts and had dentures
Clothing : Black slacks and Black heels
Full name:  Crystal Dawn Morrison ( Married Name was Prentice)

Details of Disappearance:
She was last seen on Thursday August 23, 2012  at about 10:30 a.m. walking on International Drive near the intersection of Davidson Highway in Concord, NC.

Investigative Agency
Concord Police Department (North Carolina)
704-920- 6016

If you have any information on this case please contact CUE Center For Missing Persons  at (910) 343-1131  24 hour tip line (910) 232-1687.

cuelogo2

All information submitted to CUE Center For Missing Persons is confidential.

Comments

13 Responses to “Crystal Morrison”
  1. AwEsOmE to see Crystal on the site when I woke this morning. Thank you sooooooooo much!

2. This was a good thing getting her iout about chrystal i use to work with her and i hope they find her soon. She is in my prayers.

3. carolyn williams says:

we are all praying for a safe return for crystal to her family, friends, her son soon.

4. Nina Mowery says:

Thank you for doing this hopefully this will help bring her home.

5. James says:

I am Crystal step brother and I am so glad you guys are taking this on, it means alot to us all,thank you.

6. Lori says:

Thank you for assisting the family in Crystal’s case. Sure wish it could have been done sooner.

7. Lacey Castro says:

Crystal is one of my closest friends! I love her and her son dearly and there just are no words that will ever express how greatful I am to have her on here and for you to be apart of her case! May God bless you and thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! Lacey

8. Sue says:

We are all praying for the safe return of Crystal to her family. I know Monica and her team will do their very best to find her and bring her home.

9. Fan says:

I’m very happy to hear CUE will be helping this family! Everyone please support the FB page and share her flyers FB: Help Find Crystal Morrison

10. Heather says:

Thank you so much for assisting Crystal’s family!!

11. Lisa says:

I do not this family but I hurt for them! I have followed this since the story broke in the summer. I live right off International and I find myself traveling that way more often just to see if anything stands out. I know this must be a living nightmare for her family and friends. I will continue to hopefir the best as she has been in my prayers. Help Crystal find her way home. May the search never end until she does.

12. April says:

I don’t know this family either but I remember the case when it came across the news. Crystal’s name and face looked so familiar to me. I live in Gaston County but I think Ive seen her before. Has she always lived in Concord or did she ever have any contacts down this way? I pray she is found safe. This is such a sad story. I will keep all the family in my thoughts and prayers.

Trackbacks

Check out what others are saying about this post...