Evan Graham

Eyes: Blue
Hair : Blonde (Shaved)w/ Goatie
Height: 5’7
Weight: 155
Scars, Marks, Tattoos: Tattoo of a headpiece of chest

Details of Disappearance:
Evan Graham was reported missing on 09/08/13 after his family hadn’t heard from him since June 2013. His family called law enforcement who did a welfare check on him  at 3806 Middle Fork Vista south of Fairplay ,Colorado in the county of Park where he  owns a motor home  that he lived in that was parked on the property of Lot 504. He was never located.
He has not been heard from and his case remains unsolved.

Investigative Agency:
Park Co Sheriff Dept ( Colorado)
719-836-4121

Submit  Confidential Tip Here

Please ShareShare on FacebookPin on PinterestTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on LinkedInShare on TumblrPrint this pageEmail this to someone

Comments

6 Responses to “Evan Graham”
  1. dholts says:

This kills me the way law enforcement gives out the least possible info for anyone to even try and help 1. who paid the lot rent all that time. 2. was someone living in the trailer. 3. pets, mail, lawn care 4. Trailer parks are filled with nosey old people who know everything and who comes and goes in the park 24-7. I know I managed parks and I cannot believe that cops have no more knowledge than this. Also, a 29 yr old works or did he have a medical mj card and was growing for himself or others or he does something to eat and live on. When were the services, water, propane, gas, elect cut off. When did the park post as abandoned trailer, come on, give us more info in case it might trigger a memory from someone.

2. JUGGALO JUBAL says:

PLEASE HELP TOO SPREAD THIS POST WE HOPE THIS GETS AROUND TO EVERY UN-TURNED PORTION OF THIS WORLD THANK-YOU FOR YOUR HELP BLESSED CREATOR BE HELP AND WATCH OVER OUR LOVED ONE AND EVERY OTHERS LOVED ONES WHO HAVE GONE MISSING OR HAVE LEFT WITH NO GOOD-BYE LOVE AND MISS YOU CUZZIN EVAN AND HOPE CREATOR WILL HELP GUIDE YOU HOME AGAIN

3. R Morrell says:

This young man is a loving, devoted, proud father and has a little girl who is asking where her daddy is, and his family has no answers for her. Evan is a brother, and he is missed by his entire family. His mother does not get to sleep at night with the peaceful, comfortable feeling of knowing that her children are all warm, safe and sound. Evan’s family, and his true friends know that something is very wrong. And we will keep believing that the truth will prevail. EVERY possible lead, clue, fact, question,or comment is SO appreciated. Your silent prayers are surely heard as well. If we all realize and remember that this is a person who is loved and missed, maybe it will help people to look at this a little differently and we can get some answers to the many unanswered questions that we all have.

4. JTown says:

That’s it? From what I understand, this case has not been very well worked. Brushed under the rug and forgotten about. A cold case. There has to be something to go on here. This is a young man who deserves to be found by his family, or at least the truth exposed. His mother deserves closure if nothing else. I have two daughters myself about that age. I can’t imagine what it would be like if one of them disappeared. Someone knows something and should come forward. Thank goodness for websites like the Center for Missing Persons, but as the first post says, there should be more information about this case posted. Where was the last time he was seen? Who were the people in his life?

5. Alani Morrison says:

Hello I am Evan Graham little sister. We all miss him so much anything helps. I have found out that there is no law enforcement involved anymore. It is now a cold case. I know and truly believe and feel that he was murdered. And I have take it upon myself that I will do whatever I have to to find him and bring him home. We deserve to know what happened to him. I just wish someone would come out and say what happened and be truthful about. I have to live everyday without him and tell his daughter stories bout him. This frustrating and I can’t stand the cops don’t care. There is a 5 year old daddy’s girl without her father.

6. Crystal says:

I am evans cousin we are nine days apart and I have been heavily involved from the begininng of this and I have ask CBI to help us but Park COunty Sheriff Department Does not want to call back or act as if this even matters. We just want to get justic/ answers and yes we are all affected by this nothing in this world can or will prepare you for anything like this. I am trying to help and stay on top but when the laws againist you and you have to take matters into the top dogs hands weather it be news channels, local senators i will not go a day with this with the answer we do not have. I know my cousin and every step I get futher into my own investigation only leads me to more questions