-Missing from Miami, Florida-
-Classification: Endangered Missing-
-Date Of Birth: not specified-
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: n/a
Details of Disappearance
Jake and his wife Kelly Branam were last seen on September 23, 2007. They left Miami Beach, Florida in Jake’s fishing boat called The Joe Cool.
They went with Jake’s half-brother Scott Gamble, and friends, Samuel Kairy, Kirby Logan Archer and Guillermo Zarabozo.
They planned to take Archer and Zarabozo to the Bahamas to meet their girlfriends, then return to Miami the following day.
Kelly, Jake, Gamble and Kairy were never seen again and are believed to be the victims of foul play.
In July 2008 Archer pled guilty to their murders and in exchange, prosecutors agreed not to seek the death penalty against him. Zarabozo pleaded not guilty and is still expected to go to trial.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Federal Bureau of Investigation
* Testimony Begins In “Joe Cool” Murder Retrial
* Jury Selection Begins In “Joe Cool” Murder Retrial
* ‘Joe Cool’ Murder Case Heads Back To Court
* Judge Tosses Gun Verdict In ‘Joe Cool’ Murders
* “Joe Cool” Murder At Sea Killer Sentenced To Life
* “Joe Cool” Auction Postponed
* New Trial Set For “Joe Cool” Murder Case
* “Joe Cool” Murderer To Be Sentenced
* Juror High Seas Murder Case Says Trial Was Tough
* “Joe Cool” Suspect Guilty, But Not Of Murder
* Jurors Appear Deadlocked In “Joe Cool” Murder Case
* Aunt Wins Custody Of Kids In ‘Ghost Ship’ Case
* Judge Makes Key Rulings In “Joe Cool” Murder Case
* Accused “Joe Cool” Killer Wants Confession Tossed
* More Charges Filed In ‘Ghost Ship’ Murder Case
* Inmate: Man Confessed Role In ‘Ghost Ship’ Murders
* Grand Jury Indicts Men In ‘Ghost Ship’ Murder Case
* Murder Charges Filed In Miami Boat Murders
If you have any information on this case please contact CUE Center For Missing Persons using the contact form below or contact Cue Center at (910) 343-1131 24 hour tipline (910) 232-1687.
All information submitted to CUE Center For Missing Persons is confidential.