Jerry Williams

Date of Birth: 10/16/69
White Male
Height: 5’10
Weight: 170
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Identifying Characteristics: Chicken pox scar on left cheek, previously wore braces on teeth and corrective shoes.
Clothing: Possibly wearing camouflage hunting clothes.
Jewelry: Possibly wearing a “St. Christopher” medal on a gold chain, a watch, and a wedding band on left ring finger.
Nickname: Mike

Circumstances of Disappearance:
Unknown. Jerry, also known as Mike, was last seen leaving his residence in the vicinity of the 5000 block of Centennial Oak Cir. in Tallahassee, FL. He allegedly was going duck hunting at Lake Seminole. His boat and vehicle, described as a green and tan 1994 Ford Bronco, were later found at the lake as well.

Investigative Agency:
Florida Department of Law Enforcement

Please ShareShare on FacebookPin on PinterestTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on LinkedInShare on TumblrPrint this pageEmail this to someone

8 Responses to “Jerry Williams”
  1. my name is tyanthony hardy i do belive that the dissaperance of mike was indeed not an accedent but murdered my the wife and father of the wife and current husband of the widow of mike i will try to help look for his killer from my home ibelive that the wife and best friend of mike killed mike and the father in law was sent to the lake to push the boat out onto the water. i am sorry for your lost. mike sounds like a great person also i dont belive that mike ever left the house that cold december morning of 2000 i think that he was killed right there in his home by his wife there so many things the didint look into like the father in law played a very big role in the killing of mike he is the key that needs to open the door to truth i also think that he planted those items inside the wateri also send my the mother and brother of mike.

2. John Sciarabba says:

I dont think I know the florida investigaters drop the ball from day one.its so obvious this was staged.follow the money if they did that from day one his wife, her father and best friend would be rotting in prison right now.wouldnt be surprized if there were payoffs in thisinvestigation.they find a hat that looked new later on in water and then waiters and a vest that looked like they were in water for very short time.i have advise for florida officials get off your asses and get the obvious arrest done because everybody in america knows who done it but you .or did they pay off police department!

3. Gloryvette Ortiz says:

This case really makes me angry but law enforcement hands are tied, because they have no physical evidence that would tie Denise or her husband to a crime. I think someone should have been watching that lake to see who was planting evidence. Obviously the person who killed Mike and was staging the whole thing. I hope his mother never gives up and the people responsible are brought to justice!

4. Lizzy Hernandez says:

Search for human remains on those three houses ,,mike house,best friend and his father house ,surprised!!

5. Simpson says:

This is so terrible for Mike’s mom and family. It’s so obvious who the people are that are involved in his disappears but yet nothing has been done. In the meantime those people are living on his life insurance money, in his house and sleeping in his bed. God will take care of them but I pray his mom gets the answers she wants and deserves. I know she and Mike’s brother feel alone but I hope they never give up. The truth always come to light.

6. dumbell says:

I just saw the episode today on tv. my initial gut reaction was insurance fraud, because everything seemed staged, and there isn’t any evidence to prove a crime was ever committed. Mike purportedly went to his friend 6 mo prior to his disappearance-big red flag. for an insurance policy of $1MIL second big red flag. If his signature on the policy is not forged, then it confirms suspicion of a possible intent to disappear. The policy amount his wife took out on him seemed less suspect, but only because it may have been staged, like everything else in this case, to appear to look that way.

The only other scenario is that he was lured or coached by his best friend who visited him at his residence to draw up papers, being that he’s a father now and cares deeply for his child and would want her to be taken care of in his absence. But where is the evidence of a crime? If this is the case then its a perfect crime.

7. Boom says:

Money was the motive, more then likely the wife plotted it all along and MIKE WILLIAMS was just her puppet from the start, all this talk about not enough evidence is straight up horse shit! Weve had 16 years of focus on the only person who last saw Mike,who has also been the same person that SAYS he went fishing,what I’m saying is SHE IS HIS ALBIE! Ya I know they found his truck an boat but already we all know mike wasn’t there, an yes with out a doubt the hat an hunting gear was planted, by the best friend more then likely to continue to form/instill a unsmart belief inside everyone trying to work the scene/case.We have a missing person people and we all know what’s happened inside, and we all know EXACTLY WHO HAD EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IT.

Mike was probably driven deeply

nOW LETS BE LOGICAL AN SOLVE THIS THING ALREADY, all we have to do is get mikes wife an old best friend on the hot bench in COURT so there ass’s may roast in smoke, an AWAY in front of people there LIES WOULD BE uncamoflauged, I mean after all if YOU were mike in this situation wouldn’t you feel fucked up about your wife taking a mill out on you, not letting your daughter be with her GMA AT ALL, AND MARRY THE BEST FRIEND, I shake my head but have no worries or doubt that somebody will quit acting like a deetahdee an da da da do something about this EVIL sadistic truly successful so far so called WiFE, MOTHER!! Demon playing role play with life harming millions all over with hurt for MIKE an all of his loved ones,

I will continue to pray.

8. Ramsey says:

I am a person who loves to see the truth and only the truth .. I am from a world three country called lebanon, and we always see that america is a place were justice is, but when i saw the investigation of jerry william also known as mike , i beleive that mike was murderd and justice will never be taken in such case. I am really so sorry for mikes mother, and i tell her dont give up… Your son was murdered by his wife who is just so happy with the money.. America your a country who brings justice so bring justice to this case