Arizona-Aguila, Maricopa County
* The victim was discovered on February 9, 1994 near Aguila, Maricopa County, Arizona
* Skull Only
* The skull was analyzed and it was unable to scientifically determine the sex. Based on the skull, a drawing was done to try to determine what the person may have looked like.
* Estimated age: 35-40+ years old
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Victim may be a male.
* Dentals: Dental charting is available.
The skeletal cranium was located near Aguila, Arizona on February 9, 1994.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Maricopa County Medical Examiner
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: 94-0426