Texas-Austin County, Texas UNID
Unidentified White Female
* The victim was discovered on June 7, 1975 in Austin County, Texas
* Estimated Date of Death: 1-7 days prior
* Cause of Death: Asphyxia Due to Drowning
* Estimated age: 25-40 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5’5″; 110 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Sandy, straight, hair, 15″ long; Unknown eye color, although some agencies list brown eyes. Light complexion. Well-groomed.
Fingernails and toenails freshly manicured with dark, wine colored polish.
* Scars, marks: 5 1/2″ scar on upper left quadrant of abdomen from splenectomy.
* Medical: Splenectomy (surgically missing spleen); at one time in her life she may have been pregnant or had given birth;
gallbladder contains large gallstone.
* Clothing: None located.
* Jewelry: None located.
* Fingerprints: Available
* Dentals: Available
* DNA: Pending
The victim was found floating in the Brazos River, near the Lazy River division near Sealy.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Texas Department of Public Safety
1-512-424-5074 or 1-800-346-3243
Austin County Sheriff’s Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
LE 09-07-0531; TDPS U8707002; NamUs 5507