Colorado-Southern El Paso County
Reconstructed Image of Victim
# Unidentified White Male Located on November 3, 1986 in El Paso County, Colorado
# Estimated Date of Death: No less then 1 year
# Cause of death was homicide.
# Skeletal Remains
* Estimated age: 35-40 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5’6″+or- 1.5″
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair. Multiple skull fractures, single gunshot wound right temporal region. Blunt force trauma to the facial area.
* Dentals: Available
* Clothing: He was wearing a blue / green sweatshirt and size 30 – 33 Calvin Klein jeans.
* DNA: Available
* Dentals: No dental restorations. Several broken and or fractured teeth. Teeth missing are #s 8, 10 and 32.
The victim died as the result of a gunshot wound. His skeletonized remains were located in a field in southern El Paso County, Colorado on November 3, 1986.
If you have any information concerning this man’s identity, please contact:
El Paso County Sheriff’s Office
Detective Jeff Nohr
All information may be submitted on an anonymous basis.
Agency Case Number: 86-4787
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.