Florida- in Orlando
Reconstruction of Victim
Unidentified White Female
* The victim was discovered on October 3, 2006 in Orlando, Florida
* Estimated Date of Death: Between 2003-2004
* Skeletal Remains
* Estimated age: 35-55 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 4’11-5’4″
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Average build. Medium length, dark blonde to light brown hair relatively straight.
* Marks, Scars: Healed nasal fractures, healing maxilla fracture, injury to right shoulder, healed fracture of right distal ulna, healing rib fractures, compression fracture of first lumbar. These injuries are suggestive of repeated physical abuse.
* Clothing: Purple sweatshirt (size medium).
* Dentals: Available. Very poor dental health with crowding of the anterior teeth, no restorations.
* DNA: Pending
On October 3, 2006, at approximately 08.30, human remains were found in the area of John Young Parkway and W.D. Judge Road.
A dog found a human bone causing a large scale dig and they unearthed an entire skeleton in a shallow grave in a wooded area near two different transient camps. It is not know if the homeless camp had any thing to do with the death.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Orlando Police Department
Detective Andre Boren
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.