Florida -Sarasota, Sarasota County
Sketches of Victim
Unidentified White Female
* The victim was discovered on February 6, 2007 in Sarasota, Sarasota County, Florida
* State of Remains: Recognizable Face
* Formerly Hot Case 1024
* Estimated age: 30-45 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5′ 5″ – 5′ 7″; 145 – 165 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Long, reddish brown hair, pulled back into a ponytail; unknown eye color. The victim had saline breast implants, Mentor Smooth Round Moderate Style 1600, manufactured in 1998. Implants are generally used in the year they are manufactured. Nose and right wrist may have been fractured at some point in her life.
* Clothing: Multicolored cotton pullover shirt with an Italian label, light-colored “Spice Wear” skirt, dark colored thong-style underpants, leather string belt, two pair of socks one turquoise or blue/green the other white.
* Fingerprints: Not Available
* Dentals: Moderate periodontal disease and multiple metallic alloy dental fillings.
The victim was located in a wooded area between Ashton Court and Sarah Avenue in Sarasota, Florida on February 6, 2007.
Full-body sketch of Victim
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office (Florida)
Detective Anthony Colonna
Sergeant Tim Bauer
Lieutenant Vince Mayer
District 12 Medical Examiner
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.