Texas-Galveston, Galveston County, Texas UNID
Unidentified White Male
* The victim was discovered on January 26/27, 2006 in Galveston, Galveston County, Texas
* Cause of Death: Apparently died of natural causes.
* Advanced stage of decomposition & mummified. Dead weeks, if not a month.
* Estimated age: 44 – 55 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5′ 7″ – 5′ 10″.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Short, grey head and facial hair.
* Clothing: Black tennis shoes; blue jeans; blue striped shirt; grayish-blue flannel shirt; a ball cap with a palm tree and the word “GALVESTON” on it.
The victim was located in the 2500 block of Central City Boulevard, about 30 feet south of the graveyard the Calvary Cemetery in Galveston, Texas on January 26/27, 2006.
This area is known to be used by transient and homeless people as a place to sleep. It appears the decedent had a camp site there.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Galveston County Medical Examiner
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.