Georgia-Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia-UNID
Unidentified Black Female
* The victim was discovered on December 12, 2007 in Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia.
* State of Remains: Partial skeleton. All that was present was the cranium with most of the maxilla, and a talus. Torso, limbs and hands were not recovered
* Estimated age: 30-50 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: Unknown
* Dentals: Upper Jaw Present; Restorations present.
* DNA: Complete – mtDNA Profile available in FBI NMPDD.
The victim was found in a wooded area being cleared for a parking lot, at 3850 Jonesboro Road, in South East Atlanta, Georgia.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Fulton County Medical Examiners Office
or CUE Center For Missing Persons
24 Hour Tip Line (910)232-1687