Hawaii-Ala Moana Park, Honolulu, Hawaii- Alive
Unidentified Living White Female
* The victim was discovered on May 4, 2004 in Ala Moana Park, Honolulu, Hawaii
* Estimated age: 55 – 65 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5’5″-5’7″; 112 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: White, grey and brown hair; hazel eyes.
* Medical Conditions: She has schizophrenia.
* Dentals: No teeth or dentures.
* Fingerprints: Available.
The woman was located in Ala Moana Park, Honolulu, on May 4, 2004.
This unidentified woman is a homeless individual who was living in Ala Moana Park. She was in need of medical attention and could not walk because of lack of strength. She was admitted into a state hospital where she is currently receiving treatment. She is unable to care for herself. She is schizophrenic. She is described as being very “proper” and having an “English-Canadian” like accent. She refers to herself as “Ah”, with the sound being the “a” as in the pronunciation of the word “agreement”. Based on investigative conversations with local social service organizations, she has probably been in Hawaii for the last 6-8 years.
She is an avid reader. She is a smoker.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Kauai Police Department
Missing Persons Unit
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
or CUE Center For Missing Persons
24 Hour Tip Line (910) 232-1687