Illinois- Brooklyn, Madison County
Reconstruction of Victim
by Master Sgt. James Morissey
Unidentified White Female
* The victim was discovered on January 21, 2006 in Brooklyn, Madison County, Illinois
* Estimated Date of Death: More than two years
* Skeletal Remains
* Estimated age: 18-25 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5′ 0″ – 5′ 5″.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: She may have Hispanic traits. Found near the remains is what appears to be a colostomy bag.
The victim was located by hunters on Norfolk and Southern railroad property in the 100 block of West St. Clair Avenue in Brooklyn, Illinois on January 21, 2006.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Illinois State Police
Special Agent James Walker