Illinois- Chicago, Cook County, Illinois- Alive
Attempt to Identify
Unidentified Black Male
* The victim was brought to Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois on February 26, 2007.
* He uses the name “Sanane Night”
* Estimated age: 32 years old. (He uses a birth date of November 21, 1976, although there has been no corresponding birth certificate found in Cook County records.)
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5′ 7″; 175 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair; brown eyes.
* AKA: First Name: Sanane, Sanae, Shannon. Last Name: Night, Knight.
On February 26, 2007, this man was brought by the Chicago Police Department to Nortwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago, Illinois.
Before that he was living at the Salvation Army Homeless Shelter in Chicago.
He does have a history of arrests with the Chicago Police Department.
Case workers are hoping to find someone that is looking for him to help ascertain his identity.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Illinois Guardianship and Advocacy Commission
Tam Tran-Guardianship Representative
P.O. Box 7009
Hines, Illinois 60141
or CUE Center For Missing Persons
24 Hour Tip Line (910)232-1687