Indiana- Gary, Lake County, Indiana-UNID
Unidentified Black/Possibly Biracial Female
* Located on February 26, 2007 in Gary, Lake County, Indiana
* Cause of Death: Asphyxia due to Suffocation
* State of Remains: Burned
* Formerly Hot Case 698
* Estimated age: Late teens – early 20′s
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5’4″-5’6″; 102 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair. Pierced ears; distinct scarring to her face, chest, abdomen, and back.
* Fingerprints: Not available
* Dentals: Records not available; decedent does have dental work.
* DNA: Available
The victim was found nude in an abandoned garage in Gary, Indiana on February 26, 2007.
She had severe burns to her body, which appeared to be postmortem.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Lake County Coroner’s Office
Investigator Erika Hanrahan
or CUE Center For Missing Persons
24 Hour Tip Line (910) 232-1687