Indiana-Monroe County, Indiana-UNID
Unidentified East Asian, Hispanic, or Native Male
* The victim was discovered in May 4, 2004 in Monroe County, Indiana
* Estimated Date of Death: January – August, 2003.
* Cause of Death: Shot to death.
* Skeletal remains
* Estimated age: At least 55 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5’11”; medium build .
* Dentals: He had some dental work done. Dental scoring is in the NCIC file
The victim was located in a wooded area near Lake Lemon in the northeastern corner of Monroe County. He had been shot, but half of his remains were missing.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Monroe County Sheriff’s Department
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
or CUE Center For Missing Persons
24 Hour Tip Line (910) 232-1687
ViCAP Number: 2010YFK00003