Kansas-Kansas City, Wyandotte County, Kansas- UNID
Unidentified White Female
* Located on October 12, 1999 in Kansas City, Wyandotte County, Kansas.
* Skeletal remains
* There is no estimated date of death
* Estimated age: 30 – 40 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5’5″ – 5’8″
* Distinguishing Characteristics: The victim had been involved in some sort of traumatic event, possibly from an automobile accident before she died. She had a fractured jaw that was wired together, the fracture was healed and the wiring should have been removed. There was also a healed fracture to the left temple area that was indented, and this should have been noticed by anyone who seen her. The victim’s left ribs were fractured, as well.
* Dental: She had extensive dental work, and later in life, had received poor dental care.
The victim was found near Edmonds and Sorter Drive on October 12, 1999 in Kansas City, Kansas. Only the skull and some ribs of this victim were found.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Kansas City Police Department
or CUE Center For Missing Persons
24 Hour Tip Line (910) 232-1687
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.