Kansas-near Lincolnville, Marion County
Reconstruction of Victim
Unidentified White Female
* Discovered on September 21, 1987 near Lincolnville, Marion County, Kansas.
* Estimated at this location for 2-3 months prior to discovery.
* Estimated age: 20 – 30 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5’6″-5’11”; 110-120 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair, about 4 inches long. Healed fractures to the forth and sixth ribs on left side that occurred within prior to three years.
* Tattoos: Tattoo on the left forearm of a cross with lines radiating from each quadrant.
* Clothing: No clothing or jewelry found at the scene.
* Dentals: Available
* Other: DNA available
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Kansas Bureau of Investigation
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.