Kentucky-Jefferson County, Kentucky
Unidentified White Female
* The victim was discovered on July 22, 2005 in Shively, Jefferson County, Kentucky
* Estimated Date of Death: 2 – 15 years
* Cause of Death: Homicide
* partial Skeletal Remains
* Estimated age: 20-40 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5’2″-5’4″.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Three small hairs found near the body lead officials to believe she had straight brown hair, but that might only have been a root color. Distinctive, narrow nose.
* Dentals: Available
* DNA: Available in FBI NMPDD
The victim was located as a construction company was clearing a lot in the 3600 Block of Seventh Street Road in Shively, Kentucky on July 22, 2005. The lot once had an old ice-cream supply house and then a junkyard that has since been cleared.
Detectives said a year of research and tips from the scene led to the conclusion that her death was a homicide. Her body was purposely laid in a way to be hidden and her hands and body position indicate foul play.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Kentucky Medical Examiner Office
502-564-4545 x 223
Jefferson County Coroner’s Office
or CUE Center For Missing Persons
24 Hour Tip Line (910) 232-1687
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: FA-2005-41
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.