Louisiana-Morgan City, St. Mary Parish, Louisiana-UNID
* The victim was discovered on April 27, 2009 in Morgan City, St. Mary Parish, Louisiana
* Estimated Date of Death: 2-10 Years
* Probable Year of Death: 2004 (estimated)
* State of Remains: Complete Skeleton
* Estimated age: 50-80 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 6’0″.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Race undetermined. Short, dark-colored and straight hair. Possible healed injury (fracture) in lower back.
* Clothing: ‘Joel’ brand, short-sleeved, button down shirt, light-colored with geometric pattern (size undetermined); black leather belt with pale-colored threaded design; red and blue elastic bands of sock fabric.
* Fingerprints: Not Available
* Dentals: A portion of the left mandible consisting of teeth 17-21, missing. A premolar crypt present but unable to determine whether it’s for tooth #28 or 29. Tooth #32, not seen.
* DNA: Samples submitted – tests not complete
The victim was found adjacent to railroad tracks in Morgan City, Louisiana on April 27, 2009.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
LSU FACES Lab
or CUE Center For Missing Persons
24 Hour Tip Line (910) 232-1687