Louisiana -Shreveport, Caddo Parish, Louisiana-UNID
Unidentified Black Female
* The victim was discovered on February 7, 2007 in Shreveport, Caddo Parish, Louisiana
* Estimated Date of Death: 1-9 Months prior
* State of Remains: Complete Skeleton
* There were signs of blunt force trauma that could be stab wounds
* Estimated age: 18-25 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5′ 0″ – 5′ 2″.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair.
* Skeletal Findings: Nasal bones are misshapen: possible antemortem trauma.
* Fingerprints: Not available.
* Dentals: Available; The maxilla from tooth #1 through #10 was not recovered. An extra tooth was noted lingually between teeth #20 & 21. Tooth #29 is irregularly shaped with the crown elongated M-D and flattened B-L. Amalgam fillings noted on teeth #14(O), 15(OL), 18(BOM), 19(BOD), 30(BO) and 31(O). Resin restoration noted on tooth #15(O). Tooth #32 not seen, maybe antemortem loss or congenital absence.
* DNA: Complete – Profile available at state lab.
The victim was found in a vacant lot at the corner of Linwood Avenue and W. 60th Street in Shreveport, Louisiana on February 7, 2007.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
LSU FACES Lab
or CUE Center For Missing Persons
24 Hour Tip Line (910) 232-1687
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
CPCO 741-07; LSU 07-37