Maine-Jonesport, Maine, in the Atlantic Ocean-UNID
Unidentified White Male
* The victim was discovered on July 24, 2000, 27 nautical miles off Jonesport, Maine, in the Atlantic Ocean
* Estimated Date of Death: June 1, 2000
* Partly skeletonized
* Estimated age: 60 – 65 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5’11”-6’1″; closer to the 5’11” ; 200-220 lbs
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Grey hair; unknown eyecolor. No scars or tattoos noted. Cardiac Hypertrophy, Coronary Atherosclerosis, Emphysema (moderate), Nephrosclerosis.
* Dentals: Available. Decedent has an unusual dental appliance. It is a nesbit partial on 2-3-4, with # 3 missing.
* Clothing/Jewelry: Blue, long sleeved, collared knit shirt, pullover, three button front, Weargaurd, size XL, made in USA. White V-neck, t-shirt, size XL, brand, Chereskin, made in Mexico. 2 pair of white tube socks, brand unknown. Gray metal Casio, digital watch on left wrist
* Fingerprints: Available
* DNA: Available
* Other: Possible pipe smoker.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
State of Maine Office of Chief Medical Examiner
James A. Ferland
or CUE Center For Missing Persons
24 Hour Tip Line (910) 232-1687
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.