Maryland -Brooklyn, Anne Arundel County
Sketch of Victim by Anne Arundel County Police
Unidentified White Female
* The victim was discovered in July 27, 2005 in Brooklyn, Anne Arundel County, Maryland
* Estimated Date of Death: Months prior
* No signs of trauma were apparent
* Partial Skeletal Remains
* Estimated age: 19-23 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5’5″; 115 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Red and brown, curly hair, approximately 8 inches in length.
* Clothing: Red and light colored tank top with “NIKE” on front; red lace, under wire bra, size 34B; light color bikini style underwear. White “NIKE” sock, white tennis shoes.
* Skeletal Findings: Healed nose fracture, healed left cheek fracture.
* Fingerprints: Available searches with fingerprints had no findings.
* Dentals: Available. Tooth #30 has root canal treatment.
* DNA: Available in FBI NMPDD.
The victim was located in a wooded area in the 700 block of Cross Street and Wasena Avenue, in Anne Arundel County, Maryland on July 27, 2005.
Two boys saw what appeared to be a leg sticking out of a blanket and called authorities.
According to police, witnesses reported seeing homeless people in the area where the remains were found.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Anne Arundel County Police Department
Maryland Office of the Chief Medical Examiner
Dr C Allan
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case #: