Maryland -Prince George’s County
Reconstruction of Victim by William F. Greene
Unidentified White Female
* The victim was discovered on December 4, 1972 in Prince George’s County, Maryland
* Estimated Date of Death: 6 months prior to discovery
* Skeletal Remains
* Estimated age: 20-25 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5’2″
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Reddish-blonde hair. She probably did not have children.
* Dentals: Available. Extensive dental work, probably performed by two dentists. She had had an abscess that worked right through the gum.
* Clothing/Jewelry: An inexpensive ring was discovered with the body, too corroded to be identified, and one mildewed article of clothing.
The victim was located in woods in Prince George’s County, Maryland, near Baltimore-Washington Parkway and Route 197, near Laurel.
Strands of reddish-blond hair were located at the scene.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Prince George’s County Police Department
Cold Case Unit
Maryland State Police/MD Center for Missing
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.