Michigan-South Haven, Van Buren County, Michigan -UNID
Unidentified White Female
* The victim was discovered on May 20, 2007 in South Haven, Van Buren County, Michigan
* Estimated Date of Death: Weeks-Months prior
* State of Remains: Decomposed
* Estimated age: 35-50 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5’3″; 190-225 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Black or Dark brown hair, straight or loosely curled. Earlobes pierced 3 times. She did not have any tattoos, markings, or surgical scars on her body. A scar on her right cheek. Heavy build.
* Clothing: “Bugle Boy” brand, green and brown camouflage pants with a black belt, size 40 waist and 30 length; royal blue T-shirt, “Griffin Activewear” brand, size 3XL; black, long-sleeved turtleneck shirt/sweatshirt, “Colleen Conrad Lifestyle” brand, size large; brown/tan, work boots; white socks.
* Fingerprints: Fingerprints could not be obtained
* Dentals: Removable Dentures
The victim was found floating in Lake Michigan, near the north pier, about a mile from the South Haven shoreline, on May 20, 2007. There was no trauma to the body.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Department Of Pathology at Sparrow Hospital
Van Buren County Sheriff’s Office
or CUE Center For Missing Persons
24 Hour Tip Line (910) 232-1687
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.