Mississippi- Petal, Perry County, Mississippi-UNID
Unidentified Black Male
* The victim was discovered on September 3, 2002 in Petal, Perry County, Mississippi
* Estimated Date of Death: deceased 3-4 months.
* Cause of Death: Homicide by gunshot
* Skeletal Remains
* Estimated age: 35-40 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5’10’; 150-160 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Black hair. Possible fracture to left hip that occurred a significant time prior to victim’s death.
* Dentals: Not Available
* Clothing: Wearing size 9 1/2 narrow white Rockport Prowalker shoes, gray t-shirt, white socks, blue jean shorts with cargo pockets, black leather belt and a white sleeveless undershirt. An outer shirt was too deteriorated to be described.
* DNA: Available
The victim was located on Grady Morgan Cutoff Road in a wooded area approximately 50 feet away from the road while trimming bushes along the in the Indian Springs Community in Petal, Mississippi.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Perry County Sheriff’s Office
Investigator Jimmy Dale Smith
or CUE Center For Missing Persons
24 Hour Tip Line (910) 232-1687
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.