Nevada-Clark County, Nevada -UNID
* The victim was discovered on November 12, 2005 in rural Clark County, Nevada
* Estimated Date of Death: February 2005 – August 2005
* Cause of death: Homicide
* Estimated age: 18-45 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 63″
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Short black natural hair, with black & brown curly hair extensions woven/sewn into her natural hair.
* Dentals: She had dental restorations.
* Clothing: A red shirt with straps. There was a picture of the LV Strip Hotels with the words “Las Vegas” multiple times across it and “I love Las Vegas” in glitter. The front of the shirt was missing. The tag on the shirt only listed small size. A short, red sweatshirt type material skirt with “Las Vegas” across the back. The front of the skirt was missing. The label on the skirt said “One Stop Market” size medium. A bra that was possibly tan in color and the tag stated, “36C Vassarette”. There was one broken brown hair clip found.
The victim was located on November 12, 2005 by bird hunters who her lying in a ravine under a sheet of plywood partially buried in the desert area in rural Clark County near Overton NV.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Clark County Office of the Coroner/Medical Examiner
or CUE Center For Missing Persons
24 Hour Tip Line (910) 232-1687
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: