New Hampshire -Lincoln, Grafton County, New Hampshire
Unidentified White Female
* The victim was discovered on May 1, 2004 in Lincoln, Grafton County, New Hampshire
* Estimated Date of Death: From April 16, 2004
* Cause of Death: From a neck wound.
* Estimated age: 57 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5’7″; 240 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair. Pierced ears; upper right central incisor is medically chipped.
* Clothing: Neutral color, long sleeve “Great Northwest” brand Henley top with jeweled pin on collar; brown corduroy pants; bright blue “Gallery Woman” brand zippered coat; white “Saucony” brand athletic shoes; white “Nike” socks; white knit cap.
* Jewelry: Elaborate metal earrings; cloth necklace with metal amulet; “Anne Klein” wristwatch; three white metal rings with black stones; one white metal ring with blue stone.
* Fingerprints: Available; matches the name of Madeline Gutkowski.
* Dentals: Not Available
* DNA: Not Available
* AKA: Dalaina Terra Garren; Madeline Gutkowski
The victim was found in the Franconia Forest in Lincoln, New Hampshire on May 1, 2004.
She was found with her boyfriend. Although it is believed they both planned their deaths, it could not be determined if their wounds were self-inflicted. There was an Oregon Drivers License with a Portland, OR address and the name Dalaina Terra Garren in her possession. There was also a passport listing Illinois as her birthplace. Fingerprints matched the name of Madeline Gutkowski. Her vehicle was found nearby with a note addressed to the boyfriend’s family. His family has claimed his body but her family has not been found.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
New Hampshire State Medical Examiner Office
or CUE Center For Missing Persons
24 Hour Tip Line (910) 232-1687
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.