New Jersey-Gloucester County, New Jersey-UNID
* The victim was discovered on December 31, 2008 in Gloucester County, New Jersey
* Estimated Date of Death: January 2007
* Skeletal Remains
* Estimated age: 40-50 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5’7-5’9″; 170-190 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Ancestry is non-white. Healed fracture of nasal bones and surrounding bone on right side.
* Clothing: Black Dickie pants, maroon shirt with embroidered logo of a tall ship, black socks, blue Harbor Bay windbreaker. Black Reebok sneakers, size 10 1/2.
* Dentals: Available. Upper right central incisor (tooth) missing during life.
* Fingerprints: Not available.
* DNA: Available; FBI NMPDD.
The victim was located on rocks along shore of Delaware River in Greenwich Township, NJ.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Gloucester County ME Office
or CUE Center For Missing Persons
24 Hour Tip Line (910) 232-1687
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.