Oklahoma- Choteau, Mayes County
Unidentified White Male
* The victim was discovered on July 21, 1988 in Choteau, Mayes County, Oklahoma
* Estimated Date of Death: 1968-1988
* Skeletal Remains
* Estimated age: 24-35 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5’6″
* Clothing: “Big Smith” brand Bib Overalls. White sock with red and blue trim.
* Dentals: Available. Moderate periodontal disease.
The victim was located in gully by dairy pasture, 2 mile South and 1 mile West of Mazie, OK.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Office of the Chief Medical Examiner
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: