Oklahoma- Jones, Oklahoma County
Unidentified White Female
* Found on April 18, 1980, near Jones, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma.
* Cause of death was homicide. The victim was shot three times with a .45-caliber revolver.
* Estimated age: 18 – 25 years old.
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5’6″-5’7″ (168-170 cm); 115-120 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Blonde to light reddish/brown shoulder length hair. Fair complexion with freckles on face and upper torso. Appendectomy scar. No fractures.
* Clothing: None found.
* Tattoos: On the left breast is a red and blue professional appearing tattoo of a heart with a scroll like line going through the heart. The heart measures to 1 cm.
* Fingerprints: Available
* Dental: Available. Extensive dental work done, some teeth out of alignment.
Found on the bank of the North Canadian river, east of Jones, Oklahoma. Body completely covered with a white powder substance – lime (a mixture of calcium oxide, calcium carbonate and calcium hydroxide).
The victim is believed to have been dressed at the time of the murder as a dime was hit by a bullet and driven into her body.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigations
Agency Office of the Chief Medical Examiner
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.