Unidentified White Male
* Located on June 26, 1995 in Greensville County, Virginia.
* Cause of death was a traffic accident
* Estimated age: 16 – 21 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5’8″ (5’7-5’9″) ; 169 lbs – 77 kg.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Natural red hair; brown eyes. His left ear was pierced but he was not wearing an earring.
* Dentals: Available. He had all of his teeth and no dental restoration work.
* Clothing: He was wearing blue jeans, blue FILA Athletic shoes size 11 1/2, a necklace and and a red concert T-shirt of the Grateful Dead, Tour 30th Anniversary 1995.
* Tattoos: He had a homemade tattoo of a 5 pointed star on his left arm.
* Fingerprints: Available
* Other: He had a note in his pocket that said: “To Jason, Sorry we had to go. See you around. Caroline O. and Caroline T.” The note had a phone number with a 914 prefix. There was no area code. He also had two ticket stubs to Grateful Dead concerts at RFK Stadium in Washington, D.C. one for June 24, 1994 and another for June 25, 1995.
On June 26, 1995 this victim was a passenger in a van involved in a fatal accident in Greensville County, Virginia, that killed him and the driver. The identified driver apparently fell asleep at the wheel on his way back to South Carolina. Authorities believe the unidentified passenger was picked up hitchhiking. He didn’t have any identification on him and the family of the driver did not know who he was.
The tickets found in the victim’s pocket were traced to a Pennsylvania man who brought 20 tickets with him to the concert. Unfortunately, the man could not recall who he sold the tickets to.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Office of the Chief Medical Examiner
Investigator Cynthia Morrison
Agency Case Number: