Wisconsin -Fond Du Lac County
* The victim was discovered on November 23, 2008, in Fond Du Lac County, Wisconsin
* State of Remains: Partially Decomposed
* Estimated age: 15-21 years old (+/- 2 years)
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5’1″ (+/- 3 inches); 110-135 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Her race may be White, however anthropology suggests that she also may be of Hispanic, Asian or Native American descent. Light brown to dark blonde hair, 12-14 inches long, with some color variation light to dark. The victim may have been knock-kneed or pigeon-toed based on anthropological exam.
* Clothing: Black strapless top with pink trim and a pink bow that tied in the back ; blue jeans.
* Jewelry: Wrist bracelet having pendants; wearing dark band similar to hair tie on right wrist.
The victim was found in a secluded, wooded area in rural Fond Du Lac County, Wisconsin on November 23, 2008. The location is approximately half way between Fond Du Lac and Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Fond Du Lac County Sheriff’s Office
Detective Gerry Kane
Detective Cameron McGee
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.