Reconstruction of Victim
Unidentified White Female
* The victim was discovered on April 13, 1992 in Sheridan County, Wyoming.
* Estimated Date of Death:
* Cause of Death: Blow to the head
* Decomposed Remains
* Estimated age: 20 – 30 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5’5″ – 5’6″; 110 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair.
* Clothing: Blue jeans with a white belt, blue & white checkered short sleeve blouse. A gold post type earring was found in her right ear. No shoes or any other personal items were found.
* Dentals: Available
* DNA: Available
The victim was located on April 13, 1992, near mile post 5 on Interstate 90, in Sheridan County, Wyoming.
No identification was found with the victim. She died from a blow to the head. This case is being investigated as a homicide.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Division of Criminal Investigation
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.